January 21, 2010

Popeye Has Been Adopted!

Photobucket

Our spunky little foster cat, Popeye, has been adopted from Whiskers, Tails and Ferals. He has gone to a nice family with two little ones. I'm so happy that Popeye has found his forever family.

Panzer has had a funny reaction to Popeye leaving. He didn't spend any time searching the house for the missing kitten, like he did when Link was adopted. Panzer became highly affectionate and demanding of my attention for a few days. I think he was a bit jealous of the one on one time Popeye and I spent; maybe Panzer is happy to have all of my attention back.

In addition, Panzer has lost his playful outlet and has reverted back to attacking the dogs, our old cat, my hair, and using our furniture like a race track. He might even be a bit more excited than usual... Now all the personal time that can be afforded to me comes from Panz's renewed fascination with paper bags.

We hope Popeye is having fun with his new family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment